VIA| Top 5 reasons the Qur’an stands in direct opposition to the Constitution:
1. It disallows free speech. First Amendment: “Congress shall make no law… abridging freedom of speech.” Qur’an: “Allah likes not the uttering of unseemly speech in public, except on the part of one who is being wronged…” (4:49) And, free speech expressed in the form of cartoons of Muhammad is a very, very bad idea. Unless you want to… you know.
2. Women are to be second-class citizens. Nineteenth Amendment: “The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of sex.” Not only do many Sharia-adhering countries not allow women to vote; they also don’t allow them to drive, or be educated, or hold government offices. War on women, maybe? To quote the Qur’an: “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.“ (Sura 2:282). If you’ve got a strong stomach, check out this lengthy list of anti-woman verses from the Qur’an. Muhammad wasn’t too kind to the ladies…
3. The Qur’an allows for violence against one’s fellow man, if he’s not a Muslim. The preamble to the US Constitution makes it kinda clear what we’re going for in this country: “We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty…” Domestic tranquility. Common defense. General welfare. Contrast that with the Qur’an: “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.” (8:12) Yikes.
4. Slavery’s cool. Especially if it involves women. Thirteenth Amendment of the Constititution: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.” Interestingly, the Qur’an actually devotes more verses to ensuring Muslim men know they can keep women as sex slaves (4) than it does telling them to pray five times a day (0). “O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee.” (33:50)
5. Freedom of religion. According to the US Constitution’s First Amendment, Americans are guaranteed this: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.” It can probably go without saying, considering hundreds of Christians have been brutally murdered by ISIS due to their faith in Christ; but the Qur’an doesn’t make quite the same allowances: “slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush.” (9:5) In fact, the Quran contains 109 passages that call Muslims to war against those who choose any other faith. Does that sound like a loving God; or maybe, could it be…
SHARE THIS to STOP SHARIA LAW IN AMERICA!