ALERT: A 13yo Girl Found THESE MARKS ON HER NECK, The Reason is WARNING ALL AMERICAN MOMS!!

VIA| Jackie Fedro and her family live in Highland Park, a Chicago suburb.

This year, Fedro decided her daughter was old enough to have a phone and gave her a T-Mobile LG d500 for Christmas.
The next week, Gabbie was using her new phone in her room when Fedro heard her daughter screaming.

phone_burn

She came running downstairs after it [happened] grabbing her neck,” Fedro said. “She was in so much pain she was screaming hysterically.”

Fedro said she felt helpless because she had no idea what had happened.

“It’s the worst feeling in the world as a mother to watch your child scream in pain and have no idea how to help her,” she said. “It took her a good five minutes before she was even able to tell us what had happened.”

Gabbie told her mom that she had been using her phone while it was plugged into a wall charger. The teen said she was shocked by an electric current, which traveled from her phone through her necklace and burned her neck.

enhanced-10709-1456072473-1

enhanced-25538-1456076808-1

“She suffered painful second-degree burns and now will have a scar all the way around her neck,” Fedro said of her daughter, who she said was wearing a metal necklace from Claire’s at the time.

This is so dangerous! Please share to alert everybody.

The mom is also trying to raise awareness on social media by tweeting about her daughter’s injuries.

“With so many kids using phones now days, parents need to be warned about the harm that they can cause,” she said.

Loading Facebook Comments ...