VIA| Members of the Islamic State group may be bloodthirsty barbarians, but they seem to have a penchant for formally organizing, listing and publicly announcing those actions that, if not followed, will bring out the worst of their barbarity.
Now the Muslim terrorists have issued a set of 11 rules for Christians. If any rule is broken, execution is certain. Yet what may be most striking about these rules is that some sound as if they were taken from the liberal objectives of President Barack Hussein Obama.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights has reported that Christians in towns captured by the Islamic State group were issued commandments that they must obey or face death.
The 11 rules are paraphrased here:
1. Do not establish any church.
2. Do not show a cross or Christian books on Muslim roads and in Muslim markets.
3. Do not let Muslims hear recitations of Christian books or the pealing of Christian church bells.
4. Do not perform any aggressive acts against the Islamic State group.
5. Do not perform any Christian worship rituals in public.
6. Respect Islam and Muslims.
7. Pay the jizya (a tax on non-Muslims).
8. Do not own weapons.
9. Do not trade in pork or wine with Muslims and do not drink wine in public.
10. Having a separate cemetery is allowable.
11. Follow all regulations of the Islamic State group. (H/T Eagle Rising)
The rules end with the threat that “in case they violate the conditions of this writ, then ‘Islamic State’ is going to deal with them as they deal with people of war (warriors).
Some of these commandments may be eerily familiar sounding to Americans who have been exposed to President Barack Obama and his liberal thinking.
For instance, No. 5 could have been applied to Americans in light of prayer having been taken out of the schools and military chaplains told not to teach from the Bible.
No. 7, the levying of a tax on Christians, could be compared to efforts in America to remove the tax-exempt status of churches.
Furthermore, No. 8 could easily be interpreted in America as a move to denounce the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
We’re not saying Obama hopes to execute Christians in America before the end of his second term. However, the similarities between some aspects of his liberal agenda and the 11 commandments recently issued by jihadists for Christians are too similar to ignore.
If you, too, are alarmed by the similarities between President Obama’s liberal agenda and the rules of the Islamic State group for Christians, please share this article with others on Facebook and Twitter.