They GAVE A HOMELESS MAN A PLACE TO SLEEP. How He REPAYS Them? An ENTIRE TOWN Is In COMPLETE SHOCK …

VIA| A Texas woman tried to do a good deed and gave a homeless man a warm bed on a cold night. She invited him to stay the night in her guest room.

But once everyone was asleep in her home, she awoke to a terrifying scene.

The 66-year-old woman who lives with her two granddaughters in Houston, Texas was trying to do a good deed for a man in need.

But with a spare room in her large house, the anonymous grandma offered her spare room to homeless Thomas Smith who didn’t have anywhere to go.

After everyone had turned in for the night, the grandmother was awakened by Smith standing over her bed at 1:30 in the morning.

Smith allegedly heard a “big old boom” which startled him out of bed (although the grandmother and her two grandchildren heard nothing).

He assumed someone was trying to break in but quickly found out that wasn’t true. Smith opened the door of the homeowner’s bedroom and saw something on top of her. He acted fast.

An explosion in the attic had caused the house to fill with smoke. The Houston house was going up in flames!

The grandmother was still in bed but a sheath of sheet rock had fallen onto her. He pulled her outside to safety but the two grandchildren were still inside.

The heroic homeless man went back in, braving the high temperatures, to rescue the 8- and 10-year-old girls.

With the little ones in his arms, Smith bravely marched outside to reunite them with grandma.

The house was burned to the ground and the grandmother lost everything – except her life and the lives of her beloved grandchildren.

If she hadn’t done a good deed and offered Smith a place to sleep, her family could have been burned alive that night.

PLEASE SHARE this amazing story with your Facebook friends now!

Loading Facebook Comments ...